Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We need more trained lymphatic therapists in every state!

I get emails like this from all over the world every week!


I have Lymphedema LLE undefined. I am 48 years old and can manage my symptoms effectively for about 3-4 mos before I require LDM. During my last round of treatment I had a 45 percent reduction in the limb---I respond well. Recently, I was dropped by my therapist without a treatment or discharge plan. We were told that they will decertify for lymphedema and as a result my symptoms have been exacerbated. My questions are these, can I get information to give to my doctor to see if they would be willing to certify anyone? Can you put me on a list so that I might be contacted if anyone from this area takes the course you are offering in Buffalo March 24th? Do you need participants for demonstration purposes? I would be willing to help if it meant I received ANY kind of LDM---I am in pain and losing my ability to walk rapidly. PLEASE HELP! and thank you!! This area is in critical need... I can't find a provider. Thanks and God Bless Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment