Sunday, March 13, 2011

Carmen,
I hope you are doing well.  My legs are doing great. 
 
I have a question.  When traveling instead of taking bandages to wrap or my overnight compression garments, can I just sleep in compression stockings?  I’m going to visit my sister in California for a week.  I don’t want to pack my overnight compression garments in  my checked in luggage because of the cost of the garments in case they are lost and don’t want to stuff them in a carry- on bag because they are so heavy.  I just wanted to make sure that compression stockings would work the same overnight to keep swelling down.  If I’m traveling and in a car, I’ll take my overnight garments.  
 
Thanks again for all the tips and products you educated me on.  My legs feel better than they have in years.
 
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment